"Gooseberry falls state park MN" Gooseberry Falls State Park by EllenH
Gooseberry Falls State Park Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 27 photos
In our travels across the United States we generally camp in state parks. Our assement of a state has come to be based on how nice their parks are. One of the very nicest state parks we have ever stayed in was Gooseberry falls state park, in Two Harbours MN on the shore of Lake Superior.
- Pros:Beautiful and interesting camping
- In a nutshell:Awesome place to spend the night and some time while traveling
Just up the road, maybe 10 miles or less, there is another park, Split Rock Lighthouse. I don't remember that there was... more travel advice
EllenH's Related Pages
Gooseberry Falls State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spring Torrents"
- "Gooseberry falls state park MN"
- "Taking a gander at Gooseberry Falls"
- "Gooseberry Falls State Park"
- "A Pleasant Surprise"
- "Gooseberry Falls State Park, Minnesota"
- "Beautiful falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gooseberry Falls State Park
- Hotels in Gooseberry Falls State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gooseberry Falls State Park
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Gooseberry Falls State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gooseberry Falls State Park
Photos in Gooseberry Falls State ParkSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos