"A few days in Tempe" Top 5 Page for this destination Tempe by EllenH
Tempe Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 216 photos
We just spent a few days in Tempe Arizona to go look at Arizona State University with my high school son. It is a huge city but it does not feel like it. Growing up in Montana, it makes me nervous to think of him in such a large city, yet Tempe had such a nice feel to it.
- Pros:Big city, lots of great restaurants
- Cons:Big city
- In a nutshell:Not such a bad place for my kid to go to college
I did not at the time realize this restaurant is a chain. (there are none in Montana) It was busy all the time and... more travel advice
In the center of Papago park there is a large white pyramid. There are several paths leading up the hill to it and when... more travel advice
EllenH's Related Pages
Tempe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tempe - High Class University Town"
- "A few days in Tempe"
- "Jumping Around Tempe!"
- "Great small town atmosphere"
- "My Feelings Toward This Town are Pretty Split"
- "The University Town"
- "Basaic Tempe Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tempe
- Hotels in Tempe
- Transportation in Tempe
- Nightlife in Tempe
- Restaurants in Tempe
- Shopping in Tempe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tempe
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Tempe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tempe
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos