Isola d' Ischia Things to Do Tips by EllenH Top 5 Page for this destination
Isola d' Ischia Things to Do: 11 reviews and 17 photos
Baia di Sorgeto
World famous Sorgeto bay was a little rough and tumbly on the day we were there. Even the owner of our hotel which was a five minute walk away told us you could swim in the sea all year long because of the hot vents. But it was a wild stormy day and we walked down the steps, had the place to ourselves, it was very beautiful, but it looked very dangerous to think about jumping in.
Address: Panza, Via Fumerie, steps to the bay
More Reviews (11)
- See All Levis in Italy
- missed our bus but it was ok
- Mt Epomeo highest point on Ischia
- No chicken was cooking today
EllenH's Related Pages
Isola d' Ischia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischia...the Green Island"
- "The Garden of Eden"
- "Ischia : the other Island"
- "My most favorite island!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola d' Ischia
- Hotels in Isola d' Ischia
- Transportation in Isola d' Ischia
- Restaurants in Isola d' Ischia
- Shopping in Isola d' Ischia
- Warnings and Dangers in Isola d' Ischia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Isola d' Ischia
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 37 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Isola d' Ischia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola d' Ischia
Photos in Isola d' IschiaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos