"Ischia" Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia by EllenH

Isola d' Ischia Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 75 photos

Sant'Angelo

Maybe this is one place I should not share because I'd be happy to see everyone go to Capri and leave Ischia alone. Here in Montana I have only ever met one person who has even heard of it much less been there. We love hot springs, part of living in Montana and hot springs and Italy is a fine combination.

The hydrofoil ride from Naples was really fun and I am not much of a water fan. Get a glass of wine, go up on the top deck and watch Naples disappear and Ischia arrive

2004 footnote....the hydrofoils this year did not allow us outside seats or serve wine, but the part about watching Naples disappear was very relevant this year as we had a bad experience there..

• Pros:warm friendly people, kinda a party town (hated that) lol, beautiful, relatively inexpensive, very relaxing
  • Cons:coud not think of any
  • In a nutshell:dont tell anyone...
  • Last visit to Isola d' Ischia: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 20, 2004

• zaffaran's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Perfect place to relax!Thank you for sharing!

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 7:49 PM

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2007 at 9:28 PM

Nice page here. ;-)

• raytor's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2006 at 3:54 AM

And you would be most incredibly right. More than one though. I have been severely deprived!

• Apr 6, 2006 at 9:44 PM

Ischia just looks amazing. Will be there next week. soaking in a much-needed bath. Promise to keep my mouth duct-taped about it!

• jeffmartinartist's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 2:05 PM

you know we allmost went there in 03 ... but the time/travel/ticket gods said NO. i will have a closer look later on today.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2006 at 4:15 PM

LOL about the condom machines. How great to be the only guests and still to have meals served. This was quite an interesting, informative group of pages. Thanks ever so much.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2006 at 9:03 AM

Pizza, wine and a lovely view...that sets a nice mood! Ischia sounds wonderful...especially the thermal waters!!

• Nov 5, 2005 at 6:20 PM

I used to think I wanted to die in Ischia. Now I have changed my mind, I don't want to die, period.

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2005 at 5:18 AM

i had to smile at ur levis' price - hehehe - why do you think we shop till we drop when in the usa? more seriously: fumarole: brings back memories. when I was much younger i spent a couple of holidays in sant'angelo! great page!

EllenH

“Have Westfalia, will travel (but planes are good also)”

Badges & Stats in Isola d' Ischia

Have you been to Isola d' Ischia?

Latest Activity in Isola d' Ischia