"Great town" Port Fairy by EllenH
Port Fairy Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 103 photos
Driving up The Great Ocean Road from Melbourne to Adelaide, on our way to the Barossa valley is a long but beautiful drive. A nice place to stop in between is Port Fairy, a cute, artsy, very friendly town with a great beach.
This was a very nice, large, clean room with a kitchen, a wash machine, and beautiful courtyard. Their own quite nice... more travel advice
EllenH's Related Pages
Port Fairy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Fairy"
- "Port Fairy - at the end of the Great Ocean Road"
- "Nice Coastal Town Along the Moyne River"
- "Port Fairy - The End of a "Great" Ocean Road"
- "Quaint Port Fairy - A Wonderful Place To Stop"
- "Great town"
- "Port Fairy - Magic By The Moyne River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Fairy
- Hotels in Port Fairy
- Transportation in Port Fairy
- Restaurants in Port Fairy
- Shopping in Port Fairy
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Fairy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Fairy
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Port Fairy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Fairy
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montana Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manarola Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Butte Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Walla Walla Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos