"The King" Dubrovnik by ivanab
Dubrovnik Travel Guide: 1,877 reviews and 4,977 photos
Finaly I got the chance to visit Dubrovnik...the most beautiful city in Croatia, as many people told me. And..they were right.The whole city looks like museum- with all those churches and city walls. But, it finds plenty of space for nightlife,and the best parties are in it's small streets.
In the tourist 'village' near Dubrovnik, Lopar, I have found Internet-cafe that I liked so much that I could sit there... more travel advice
The easiest way to explore nightlife of Dubrovnik is to walk through Stradun in the evening. It is the main street, full... more travel advice
ivanab's Related Pages
Dubrovnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBROVNIK , the Pearl of Croatia"
- "Dubrovnik and the beauty inside"
- "Dubrovnik - Ragusa"
- "Divine Dubrovnik"
- "Unavoidable Dubrovnik"
- "A Lovely Village Inside a Wall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubrovnik
- Hotels in Dubrovnik
- Transportation in Dubrovnik
- Nightlife in Dubrovnik
- Restaurants in Dubrovnik
- Shopping in Dubrovnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubrovnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubrovnik
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Dubrovnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubrovnik
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammamet Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trogir Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Alanya Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Ljubljana 7 reviews, 10 photos