"Korcula" Korcula by ivanab
Korcula Travel Guide: 163 reviews and 441 photos
Korcula is definitely the best surprise of this summer...not so crowded as Hvar, and not so popular, but also great fun, amazing arhitecture and stillness of an Adriatic coast. And if I should pick a place I could go back to, it would most definitely be Korcula.
- Pros:great beaches, clean water, peacefull, good nightlife
- Cons:evenings there start pretty late- there's nobody out till 23
It's a best place for family or romantic dinner....All through this road are litlle restaurants with a terraces with a... more travel advice
ivanab's Related Pages
Korcula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living open air museum"
- "Quaint island town on Korcula."
- "SILENT ECHOES OF TURBULENT PAST"
- "7 Days in Korcula"
- "Welcome To Town Korcula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Korcula
- Hotels in Korcula
- Transportation in Korcula
- Nightlife in Korcula
- Restaurants in Korcula
- Shopping in Korcula
- Warnings and Dangers in Korcula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Korcula
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Korcula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Korcula
Photos in KorculaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammamet Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trogir Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Alanya Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Ljubljana 7 reviews, 10 photos