"RAB" Rab by ivanab
Rab Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 110 photos
Rab is an island in Adriatic sea. It is situated in Kvarner highlands and you can get there by ferry from Jablanac. Its a peaceful island with clean sea and beautiful beaches. People are very friendly and you have many kinds of activities to do there. I liked this little island very much...it's historical heritage and old town, crowded streets at night and hot days spent on a beach really gave me a vision of paradise and I'll be definitely going back soon.
If you want, you can climb up and get the most beautiful view of Rab. more travel advice
One of the best things to do while you're in Rab, is definitely the posibility of island hopping. You can find lots of... more travel advice
ivanab's Related Pages
Rab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of The Most Beautiful Islands in Croatia..."
- "Edward and Wallis? And much more!"
- "Travelling to & from Rab by public transport"
- "Rab town"
- "OTOK RAB"
- "Summer Holiday in Rab"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rab
- Hotels in Rab
- Nightlife in Rab
- Restaurants in Rab
- Shopping in Rab
- Warnings and Dangers in Rab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rab
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rab
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammamet Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trogir Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Alanya Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Ljubljana 7 reviews, 10 photos