"Paradise in little" Top 5 Page for this destination Trogir by ivanab
Trogir Travel Guide: 200 reviews and 683 photos
Trogir is one of my favorurite cities in Croatia. It's small, but it has so much of a charm,that keeps you always comming back. Narrow streets (called 'kale' ) with many restaurants and cafe-bars, lots of tourists,and yachts from all over the world in a marine in city 's center are the main characteristics of this town. Not to forget historical monuments...the city is one big monument and as that is over a protection of UNESCO.
- Pros:small,romantic, great historical experience
- Cons:in the summer a little too-crowded
- In a nutshell:i love it no matter what
Walking through the main entrance of the city walls in Trogir, you can find many local painters and artists selling... more travel advice
ivanab's Related Pages
Trogir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trogir, an island from the Middle Ages"
- "Trogir - the gem of Adriatic"
- "Trogir, Croatia"
- "A Town for Strolling the Promenade"
- "Paradise in little"
- "Trogir - the UNESCO world heritage museum town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trogir
- Hotels in Trogir
- Transportation in Trogir
- Nightlife in Trogir
- Restaurants in Trogir
- Shopping in Trogir
- Warnings and Dangers in Trogir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trogir
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Trogir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trogir
Photos in TrogirSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammamet Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos
- Cairo Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trogir Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Alanya Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Ljubljana 7 reviews, 10 photos