"Livingston new town" Livingston by paul&gwen
Livingston Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Livingston new town was created in the 1960`s along with others in Scotland for new housing for people to exit the slums of Glasgow and Edinburgh.It`s an expanding town of about 60,000 people. It lies in Scotlands central belt with Edin 15 miles to the east and Glas 35 miles to the west. It`s a safe and nice place to live.
- Pros:nice friendly people, good shopping,sports complexes,nice river walks and wildlife
- Cons:rain and snow sometimes
- In a nutshell:a nice town with lots of green open spaces and parks
paul&gwen's Related Pages
Livingston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Industrial Town -full of factories - Livingston"
- "Livingston new town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Livingston
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Livingston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Livingston
Top 5 Pages
- Dominican Republic Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 3 photos
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 1 photo
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.