"Oh Canada" Canada by roger-ramjet
Canada Travel Guide: 39,974 reviews and 92,266 photos
Coming from Australia to Canada at the start of the winter was a experience, this is a photo of my street taken in late January and lucky for me I was on the way to the Airport for a week in Trinidad and Tobago. Now I have been told that Toronto does not have as much so as other places like Montreal ect but for me there was plenty. To see people digging there cars out of the snow in January was funny as I am used sweltering in my hot box of a car in Jan.
For most of the winter I was looking forward to it being over. But on day like this the city really looked good everything clean white and a lot of fun. For the snow novice making snow men having snow ball fights was a lot of fun even though we did get a lot of strange looks I am sure people were thinking what is are group of 20 something guys doing making snow men have they not grown up.
Apparently the CN Tower is a man made wonder of the world yes it is tall and well worth going up as it gives super views of Toronto. But at the end of the day it is a concrete stick with a restaurant three quarters up. At night there are a few lights at the top but for me it could be made to look so much better with some color and a lot more lights.
- Pros:Clean, Very friendly people, relaxed lifestyle
- Cons:Wages compared to cost of rent, Homeless
- In a nutshell:Well worth going to
roger-ramjet's Related Pages
Canada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canada - So much to do, so little time"
- "8000 km Coast-to-Coast (5000 miles)"
- "Canada..... from coast to coast"
- "Canada coast to coast tour"
- "PLEASURE IN CANADIAN WATERS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canada
- Hotels in Canada
- Transportation in Canada
- Nightlife in Canada
- Restaurants in Canada
- Shopping in Canada
- Warnings and Dangers in Canada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canada
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Canada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canada
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Hoi An 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Da Nang Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Canada Intro, 3 photos