This is a very brief over view of where I am and have been. Before my travels out of Australia and NZ I was working and living in Melbourne which is a nice place to live and anyone who get a chance should head down there it is well worth a look. Anyway since I have left this is what I have been up to. It started with a planned one way trip from Melbourne to Toronto via KL and Vienna and after that who knows. Well that did not quite work as planed thanks to meeting some super people. Ended up extending my Asia trip to include Vietnam which I loved and Thailand. My Europe stopover also expanded a little to include Hungary. Two months later I got to Toronto. Since then I have been down to the US a couple of times also won a trip to Trinidad and Tobago thanks to a day out at the Toronto Races. I am in the process of writing some more travel pages and adding some more photos of my last trip to the olympics and a few other places which I also checked out in europe. So check back soon. I am back in Canada now for the time being and thats about where I am at. Hope you enjoy the pages.
Well this was the first city I saw on my trip and to say it's different to Melbourne is a understatement. One thing photos do not do justice to is the weather and it was red hot mid to height 30's c and 90+ humidity, but well worth it. I have been wishing for months I was somewhere warm as the Canadian winter is a long and cold one, but at least now it has started to warm up a little, I have been told that every few years there is a hot day in Toronto well I am looking forward to that day. Only kidding summers are supposed to be really nice here. Which I am looking forward to. Well it is now the summer and the weather is still disappointing in Toronto the news from the locals is so far summer is non existent, surely I will get some heat in Greece in August.
So far Vietnam has been the most interesting place I have seen it. There is a lot of the past and also the new. This photo shows a little I think there is the government banner in the background a US shelter in the middle and local shops in the front. I found it amazing to see how everything interacts and how happy hardworking and cheerful the people are.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 42 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- roger-ramjet and australia2 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel State of Queensland Forum "RE: RE: shark attacks"
- Wrote a Review tasty in Greece Restaurants
- created a Greece Travel Page "Olympics Time"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Swimming in the lake"
updated their Profile Page "O/S"
- Commented on littlesam1's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Budapest Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Hoi An 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Da Nang Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Canada Intro, 3 photos