Sharm El Sheikh Transportation Tips by malaplava
Sharm El Sheikh Transportation: 58 reviews and 23 photos
Have you seen that KitKat advertisment on TV? Guy who drives car and sings, well he yells, bla, bla.... Well, every drive in taxi will be KitKat drive!
They drive very fast not careless. We haven't seen any accident in Sharm.
If your hair is wet, and you want to close window a bit, do not bother! Either there is no widnow at all, or there is no window crank ! :)
The only thing that just has to work is trumpet. Trumpet is their way of comunnication with other drivers/people on the street.
Inside of cabs is usually hmmm not so clean, but you will survive.
And about prices! Do not agree on a price they say, agrue politely with them! For example we never payed more then 20 LE from Naama to Old City. But do not expect them to drive you for 5 LE no metter how short destination is! Price is the same for one or for eight persons in the car. That is their principle.
There is one more way of transportation in Sharm: small blue busses. They cost 1LE per person. We never tried to enter them!
I haven't mentioned here hotel shuttle buses that every hotel has, simply because their timetable depends on hotel you are in.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (12)
malaplava's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Sharm el Sheikh - An Oasis in the Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park
- Barili Hotels
- Tararua Forest Park Hotels
- Tillsonburg Hotels
- Chiusola Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 13 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kopaonik Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marmaris Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Verona Intro, 1 photo
- Varna Intro, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (11)
Latest Sharm El Sheikh hotel reviews
- Tower Beach Club
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2011
- Inter Plaza Beach Hotel
- 371 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 9, 2013
- Dive Inn Resort
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 7, 2013
- La Perla Hotel
- 297 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Sunset Sharm
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 5, 2013
- Eden Rock Hotel - Neama Bay
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 15, 2013
- Hotel Sol Cyrene
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 2, 2013
- Panorama Sharm El-Sheikh
- 625 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Viking Club
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2013
- Camel Dive Club & Hotel
- 150 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 31, 2013
- Domina Coral Bay Harem Hotel & Resort
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2008
- La Vita Resort & Spa
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 5, 2011
- Royal Rojana Resort
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 5, 2013
- Naama Bay- 25 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Snorkeling- 31 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Excursions- 42 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Ras Mohammed National Park- 29 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Beaches- 15 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Quad Biking- 25 Reviews, 33 Photos
- St. Catherine's Monastery- 17 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Scuba Diving- 34 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Glass Bottom Boat- 15 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Old Town Sharm- 6 Reviews, 7 Photos
See All Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do