"Don Quijote Country and Much more!" Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha by blint
Castilla-La Mancha Travel Guide: 1,289 reviews and 3,588 photos
Castilla-La Mancha was a post Franco creation as an autonomous state. Most famous for being the Setting of the famous Spanish novel Don Quixote although the area is also famed for it's white windmills and the delicious Manchego cheese too. There is a lot to see and do here whether it be exploring the historic towns, walking in the country or cheese and wine tasting; guaranteed there is something for everyone here.
The most famous city in Castilla-La Mancha is Toledo, however don't let that be your only port of call. For example don't forget to check out Cuenca (shown in the picture above) or...
The Enchanted city is basically where strange shaped rocks live and work!
You need to bring your imagination with you, but if you do you will be treated to rocks that look like animals or buildings such as the rock opposite that looks like a seal balancing a rock ball on his nose!
- In a nutshell:Cuenca por AVE
The room was beautiful and the bathroom wonderful (although the shower didn't have much pressure). It was a room you... more travel advice
Almargo is a little town very close to Cuidad Real in the south of Castilla-La Mancha. It is most famous for it's... more travel advice
- El Greco's 'house' in Toledo
- Local products
- For once I advise against public...
- If you're going to Cuidad Encantada, be...
blint's Related Pages
Castilla-La Mancha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Don Quijote Country and Much more!"
- "Villanueva de los Infantes"
- "cycling la mancha"
- "Castilla-La Mancha"
- "The land of don Quixote in the XXI century"
- "LA MANCHA"
- "Castilla-la- Mancha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Castilla-La Mancha
- Hotels in Castilla-La Mancha
- Transportation in Castilla-La Mancha
- Nightlife in Castilla-La Mancha
- Restaurants in Castilla-La Mancha
- Shopping in Castilla-La Mancha
- Warnings and Dangers in Castilla-La Mancha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Castilla-La Mancha
- 42 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Castilla-La Mancha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castilla-La Mancha
Photos in Castilla-La ManchaSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 141 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 92 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 76 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 51 reviews, 96 photos
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos
- Málaga Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Morocco Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos