"A Great day trip from Budapest" Top 5 Page for this destination Szentendre by blint
Szentendre Travel Guide: 203 reviews and 570 photos
This little town is easily reached from Budapest by means of the local railway or bus.
Although Szentendre is a bit touristified due to it's proximity to Budapest it is still well worth a visit. It is a quaint little town that sits on the banks of the Danube and even has a pebble beach of some sorts.
The surrounding area is very popular with cyclists.
- Pros:Pretty and easy to reach
- Cons:lots of tourist shops
- In a nutshell:If you need to espcape the polluted air of Budapest for a day come here!
One of the best things about this little town are it's little streets and little buildings which are mostly all well... more travel advice
Although the town is very small which means you can see it in no time, it is full of museums. Some museums are actually... more travel advice
blint's Related Pages
Szentendre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Serbs, Schlock, and Sacred Art in Szentendre"
- "A Great day trip from Budapest"
- "At the bend of the Danube"
- "Short guidebook to Szentendre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szentendre
- Hotels in Szentendre
- Transportation in Szentendre
- Nightlife in Szentendre
- Restaurants in Szentendre
- Shopping in Szentendre
- Warnings and Dangers in Szentendre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Szentendre
- 12 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Szentendre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szentendre
Photos in SzentendreSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 141 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 92 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 76 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 51 reviews, 96 photos
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos
- Málaga Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Morocco Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos