"Due West" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia by blint
Province of British Columbia Travel Guide: 8,694 reviews and 19,717 photos
It's true. The Canadian's are the politest group of people I've ever met (though I haven't been to Japan!). It's impossible to be in a bad mood in Canada, because everyone always says 'hello' and asks you how you are regardless of whether it's in the street, in a shop or restaurant. It never sounds false either.
I had my best ever christmas in Canada. We went snow shoeing on xmas day on sovereign lake. It was incredible. much better than watching Christmas TV in Britain!
Of course a trip to BC or Alberta is not complete without a visit to the Rocky Mountains. They really are rather LARGE!! All the rivers and lakes among them are incredible shades of blues, greens and turquoises. It's something you really should see at least once in your life!
- Pros:The People, Nature and ROOT BEER!!!!!
- Cons:It gets COLD!
- In a nutshell:One of the most beautiful and friendliest places in the world!
Remember that when you are shopping the tax is not included in the price so don't bother couting the correct change... more travel advice
These visious little creatures are the only unfriendly thing to come out of Canada! Where ever you are in the world... more travel advice
blint's Related Pages
Province of British Columbia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OUR TOUR OF BRITISH COLUMBIA BY HIRE CAR"
- "BRITISH COLUMBIA*****WOW"
- "Beautiful British Columbia!"
- "Due West"
- "CANADIAN BEAUTY"
- "British Columbia"
- "From the ocean to the mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of British Columbia
- Hotels in Province of British Columbia
- Transportation in Province of British Columbia
- Nightlife in Province of British Columbia
- Restaurants in Province of British Columbia
- Shopping in Province of British Columbia
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of British Columbia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Province of British Columbia
- 34 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Province of British Columbia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of British Columbia
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: Dog-sitter needed"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Museums"
- Commented on one of vividvivian's Province of British Columbia travel pages
- Wrote a Review Shopping and Taxes in Province of British Columbia Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Province of British Columbia Travel Page "Due West"
Photos in Province of British ColumbiaSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 141 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 92 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 76 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 51 reviews, 96 photos
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos
- Málaga Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Morocco Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos
Top Province of British Columbia hotels
- Vancouver Hotels
- 3957 Reviews - 8266 Photos
- Victoria Hotels
- 1618 Reviews - 3346 Photos
- Whistler Hotels
- 283 Reviews - 632 Photos
- Kelowna Hotels
- 88 Reviews - 194 Photos
- Tofino Hotels
- 171 Reviews - 381 Photos
- Kalamalka Lake Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Penticton Hotels
- 31 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Prince George Hotels
- 22 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Osoyoos Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 64 Photos
- Fairmont Hot Springs Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 35 Photos
- Vancouver Island Hotels
- 228 Reviews - 687 Photos
- Revelstoke Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 81 Photos
- Vernon Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 2 Photos
- Port Coquitlam Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 17 Photos
- Cranbrook Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 18 Photos