"Due West" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia by blint

Province of British Columbia Travel Guide: 9,066 reviews and 21,210 photos

British Columbia

It's true. The Canadian's are the politest group of people I've ever met (though I haven't been to Japan!). It's impossible to be in a bad mood in Canada, because everyone always says 'hello' and asks you how you are regardless of whether it's in the street, in a shop or restaurant. It never sounds false either.

Christmas day Sovereign lake, VErnon BC

I had my best ever christmas in Canada. We went snow shoeing on xmas day on sovereign lake. It was incredible. much better than watching Christmas TV in Britain!

The Rockies

Of course a trip to BC or Alberta is not complete without a visit to the Rocky Mountains. They really are rather LARGE!! All the rivers and lakes among them are incredible shades of blues, greens and turquoises. It's something you really should see at least once in your life!

• Pros:The People, Nature and ROOT BEER!!!!!
  • Cons:It gets COLD!
  • In a nutshell:One of the most beautiful and friendliest places in the world!
  • Last visit to Province of British Columbia: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 16, 2004

Travelogues (1)

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2008 at 3:47 AM

I love canada , although I do not have a driving licence

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Thanks for the great info on BC. I hope to be visiting this area in the fall and your tips will surely come in handy! ~Joe

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2008 at 6:47 PM

I really enjoyed your BC page, partly because of the enthusiasm that showed through on every one of your tips! You took some amazing photos and had even better insights into what being 'Canadian' means!! Very well done.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2008 at 2:27 AM

Hey Bangclang!...haha :o) Fantastic page!! Wow!! Stunning pix!! This is definately one place on my must see list!! Just loved every minute of your write up Julie!! Cheers, Ann :o)

• loisl's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2008 at 6:07 AM

Great tips on BC; I should go there again, it's to long ago for me. Tahnks for stopping at my Weimar page, are you heading into that direction? Cheers, Peter

• EmilianoCV's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2007 at 3:20 AM

Beautiful photos, beautiful place. Would love to go some day... Cheers from the Middle East!

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 8:39 AM

Some lovely photos here,gives me the itch to see it for myself. Well done.

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Happy Birthday...I am glad you like it here so much.....I like your photos and perspective of our people.....

• livi4's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2007 at 6:46 AM

you seem to know more about vancouver than me, although I live here...

• trek06's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2005 at 4:46 PM

Nice compliments on Canada. It's hard not to enjoy BC if you like the outdoors. Interesting pages!

blint

“See the Real Country, not Touristland”

Badges & Stats in Province of British Columbia

Have you been to Province of British Columbia?

Latest Activity in Province of British Columbia