"Spain's Best Kept Secret! ssshhhh!" Albarracín by blint
Albarracín Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 69 photos
Aragon is one of the least touristy provinces in Spain though I cannot understand why. It borders France, Pais Vasco, Barcelona, Castilla y Leon and a lump of Valencia. Therefore it is surrounded by 5 different languages or dialects! The countryside is highly interesting and it has a long and varied history. It is the birth place of King's and on the other side saw the worst fighting during the civil war!
Now it is a place of magic, but remember: That's a secret!
Albarracin is the best place to visit; though don't expect ANYONE to speak English. This is a Spanish tourist town!
Although I HATE the thought of this wee town being taken over by foreigners I can't help myself! I have to tell you all about it..........!
- Pros:NO foreign tourists!!!!!:-)
- Cons:It's cold
- In a nutshell:Aragon has captured my heart!
A hat, Gloves, a very warm coat, scarf and walking shoes. It is as cold as Britain in the winter. I went in December... more travel advice
This is the only house in the whole of Albarracin that is not painted pinkie orange! I bet the people who live here are... more travel advice
blint's Related Pages
Albarracín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spain's Best Kept Secret! ssshhhh!"
- "Rose coloured Spanish Town"
- "The loveliest village in Aragón"
- "A history-packed mountain village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Albarracín
- Hotels in Albarracín
- Transportation in Albarracín
- Restaurants in Albarracín
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Albarracín
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Albarracín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albarracín
- updated a Albarracín Travel Page "Spain's Best Kept Secret! ssshhhh!"
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: Dog-sitter needed"
- Wrote a Review Aragon gets cold; it gets very cold in Albarracín What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "Aragon gets cold; it gets very cold"
- Commented on one of DanielF's Albarracín travel pages
Photos in AlbarracínSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 141 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 92 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 76 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 51 reviews, 96 photos
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos
- Málaga Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Morocco Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos