Granada Hotel Tips by blint Top 5 Page for this destination
Granada Hotels: 218 reviews and 209 photos
Sunset on Granada
The rooms aren't luxurious but then what do you expect from a dorm room which only costs 10 euros to a double room that only costs 24 euros.. The single rooms are something like 19 euros and I even had a sink in the room I had. The water is hot in the shared showers and toilets too.
I’ve stayed here 3 times. Though I had trouble once as the refused to take a booking and said I would have to turn up and see if a room was free. This was during peak time when some hostels don’t like to make phone reservations because they are worried the people aren’t going to turn up. So instead they wait till people arrive asking for a room.
Another small problem with the hostel is that they close for lunch so if you arrive at 3 you are going to have to wait till after the siesta to check in.
Unique Qualities: It's gotta be the cheapest in town and its location couldn't be better; right opposite plaza Nueva on the road up the the park that leads up to the Alambra.
I think the owner speaks English too.
Address: Cuesta de Gomerez 10
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: On a street leading from Plaza Nueva to the park that goes up to the Alambra. It's a prime location to base yourself!
Phone: 958 22 44 37
My room wasn’t that fancy though it was cheap enough, but what made my experience enjoyable was the politeness of the two young lads working there. Many other people wouldn't even take my reservation when I phoned in advance; at Viena I had no problem. They were so well spoken and polite all through my dealings with them which can be unusual for a cheaper end hostels or hotels in Andalucia!
There was also air conditioning or heating and plenty of hot water!
Unique Qualities: Polite staff.
Address: Hospital de Santa Ana, 2, , Granada, Andalucía 180
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From Plaza Nueva walk up Cuesta de Gomerez and turn left.
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (90)
- See All cantarriján
- See All Semana Santa
- See All Camel...Not just a cigarette....
- See All Another of Granada's many Italians
- See All El Refugio
- See All Artesania y Ceramica
blint's Related Pages
Granada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Granada"
- "Much More Than The Alhambra"
- "And How to fall in love with a city...."
- "Feel of Old Islam in Spain"
- "Beautiful architecture and fantastic views!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granada
- Hotels in Granada
- Transportation in Granada
- Nightlife in Granada
- Restaurants in Granada
- Shopping in Granada
- Warnings and Dangers in Granada
- See All...
Explore the World
- Henderson's Wharf Inn Baltimore
- Milestone Hotel Kensington
- Petra Movenpick
- Villa D'Este
- St. Lucian by Rex Resorts
- Golden Park Inn Hotel
- Hotel Villa Franca
- Cox Bay Beach Resort
- Inn At Nichols Village
- The Shelter City
- Knights Inn Elizabeth Nj
- Red Roof Inn York, PA
- Best Western Panamby Hotel
- Hotel Pelangi
Badges & Stats in Granada
- 92 Reviews
- 104 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 62 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granada
Photos in GranadaSee All Photos (104)
Read real reviews about Granada Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 141 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 92 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 76 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 51 reviews, 96 photos
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos
- Málaga Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Morocco Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos
Latest Granada hotel reviews
- Room Mate Migueletes
- 388 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Tryp Albayzin
- 54 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- 267 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Hotel Juan Miguel
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2013
- Hotel Plaza Nueva
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Alhambra Palace Hotel Granada
- 395 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Hostal Austria
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Granada
- 139 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Posada Pilar Del Toro
- 86 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 22, 2013
- Carmen de la Alcubilla del Caracol
- 178 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 17, 2013
- Carmen Hotel
- 218 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 21, 2013
- Hostal Atenas
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 13, 2013
- Hostal Sonia
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013
- Alhambra- 212 Reviews, 407 Photos
- Alhambra - Nasrid Palaces- 145 Reviews, 280 Photos
- Albaicin- 73 Reviews, 97 Photos
- Alhambra - Generalife Gardens- 77 Reviews, 168 Photos
- Catedral de la Annunciacion- 53 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Alhambra - Alcazar- 34 Reviews, 57 Photos
- Alcaiceria - Zoco- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Mirador de San Nicolas- 16 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Sacromonte- 13 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Alhambra - Carlos V Palace- 41 Reviews, 79 Photos
See All Granada Things to Do