"Grazalema: White Mountian Village" Grazalema by blint
Grazalema Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 42 photos
Situated inland in the province of Cadiz, Andalucia, Spain, this little white village is a prime example of a traditional Andaluz village. It is quaint, very well kept and not at all pandering to tourists although it attracts visitors from everywhere.
It really is beautiful place well worth visit especially is you like hiking and other outdoor sports as it is situated in national park and sierra (mountains).
The only downside to visiting Grazalema is the fact that the road leading to the village is long, and arduous as you twist up and down and around mountains on a small one lane road. The road itself is in very good condition and even buses can use it, just make sure you are not hungover and if you are prone to car sickness, go to the chemist first!
- Pros:Neat, Tidy, Pretty.
- Cons:The road leading to it.
- In a nutshell:As typical as you can get.
This little shop just off of Plaza España sells local produce from the Village such as olive oil, marmalade and wine,... more travel advice
I really loved the water fountain found in Plaza España to the right of the Town hall. With it's four little faces and... more travel advice
blint's Related Pages
Grazalema Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grazalema: White Mountian Village"
- "A Little Village"
- "Beautiful place"
- "Grazalema, the most rainig place in the Peninsula"
- "The Sierra de Grazalema"
- "Fantastic Scenery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grazalema
- Transportation in Grazalema
- Restaurants in Grazalema
- Shopping in Grazalema
- Warnings and Dangers in Grazalema
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grazalema
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Grazalema?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grazalema
Photos in GrazalemaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 141 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 92 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 76 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 51 reviews, 96 photos
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos
- Málaga Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Morocco Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos