"I've got the blues for you" Top 5 Page for this destination Chefchaouene by blint
Chefchaouene Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 331 photos
When looking for info on Chaouen before returning for my second visit I didn't have much luck here on VT. Lots of photos, but not much info, so I have tried to include as much as I could think of here on my page. I have noticed that more people are starting to write more complete pages on Chaouen too.
- Cons:Very touristy
- In a nutshell:Blue
The first time I went I went with a big group of friends and we decided to try and make out typical holiday snaps more... more travel advice
Chaouen is supposed to based on the small white town Vejer de la Frontera in Cadiz, Andalucia, Spain where many of the... more travel advice
blint's Related Pages
Chefchaouene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I've got the blues for you"
- "Chilled Chefchaouen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chefchaouene
- Hotels in Chefchaouene
- Transportation in Chefchaouene
- Nightlife in Chefchaouene
- Restaurants in Chefchaouene
- Shopping in Chefchaouene
- Warnings and Dangers in Chefchaouene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chefchaouene
- 23 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Chefchaouene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chefchaouene
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 141 reviews, 181 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 92 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 76 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 51 reviews, 96 photos
- Budapest Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos
- Málaga Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 42 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of British Columbia Intro, 34 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vejer de la Frontera Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Morocco Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos