"I've got the blues for you" Top 5 Page for this destination Chefchaouene by blint

Chefchaouene Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 326 photos

When looking for info on Chaouen before returning for my second visit I didn't have much luck here on VT. Lots of photos, but not much info, so I have tried to include as much as I could think of here on my page. I have noticed that more people are starting to write more complete pages on Chaouen too.

• Pros:Pretty
  • Cons:Very touristy
  • In a nutshell:Blue
  • Last visit to Chefchaouene: Sep 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 20, 2008

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM

hi Ive been here a nbr of times - once for a week,another for 9 days!did nothing but take fab photos!got to find them - all on 35mm somewhere!but glad to see youve made a lot more effort than me with a lovely page here!Happy Birthday today too!

• Jandar's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Really good info on Chaouen. Very useful. Thanks, Jandar

• Jul 30, 2008 at 2:57 AM

Enjoed reading your page. Actuallu Camees is an old arabic word thqt means jersy. It entered the spanish language with the Moros. 5 star page

• traveldave's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2008 at 6:54 AM

I never made it to Chefchaouene when I was in Morocco, but it looks like a nice town. I especially like the blue buildings. BTW, thanks for checking out my UK page the other day.

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2008 at 7:44 AM

hey, some great stuff here - i'll be back for more. ta for your comments on copenhagen

• Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2008 at 12:05 PM

Interesting tips and photos!!! It is a pleasure to read them! Ciao!!!

• kit_mc's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Your tips make for an enjoyable read. Good work!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2007 at 1:41 AM

lots of interesting tips and great pics bringing back nice memories ! that trick with the business card comes in many varietes...

• Dec 12, 2007 at 5:39 AM

Enjoyed reading your tips Julie. Thanks.

blint

“See the Real Country, not Touristland”

Badges & Stats in Chefchaouene

Have you been to Chefchaouene?

Latest Activity in Chefchaouene