"Hrvatska for Europe!" Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia by blint

Croatia Travel Guide: 13,235 reviews and 36,398 photos

This is a country you'll want to come back to. At least, I certainly do. Past the main tourist destinations it seem that there is a lot more to see. Hrvatska is a place where you could never get bored.

To be honest I think it my favourite country in Europe apart from Spain as I know Spain more. I would love to live in Croatia for a year though, to get to know it more!

• Pros:Beautiful cities and countryside and tourist friendly natives
  • Cons:issues over war crimes
  • In a nutshell:The new Spain.
  • Last visit to Croatia: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Apr 10, 2008

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2010 at 4:18 AM

You can "steal" my photo of St.Mark's in Zagreb for the coat of arms on the roof tiles if you would like. And I agree totally about returning to Croatia. Martin

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM

We had the 2009 trip planned to go through the whole country-then decided that is 3-4 weeks. Thank for the tour until we get there in 2011.

• Nenocovic's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2008 at 9:28 AM

I see you love Croatia so you might like this info. You can get free Croatia travel guide for mobile phones called mobiEXPLORE Croatia on www.mobiexplore.com. It is great. Latest version coming in 10 days. It has everything you need

• Iksi's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 7:27 AM

Thanks for steping by at my page.I hope you visit Croatia soon again and then as a part of the European Union!

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 5:39 AM

Superb page. Practical tips but what I loved best were the photos, especially the winter skies over the harbour in Split, the light and dark photos in Dubrovnik and the Christmas photos in Zagreb. Beautiful :))

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 4:35 AM

very practical tips thanx

• tpk2's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2008 at 11:14 PM

You should definitely head for Hvar on your next Cro journey. Thanks for visiting my Hvar page!

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2008 at 8:43 PM

What beautiful photos & wonderfully practical advice you have on your Croatia page, Julie!! I love blue so the photo of the blue building with snow is gorgeous to me! Oooh, heated seats on the bus - nice.

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Thanks for answering on the Forum . I appreciate your advice..

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2008 at 6:47 AM

Hi finally, I am going to Braco Island near Split and DBNK Your tips are useful. Hope to time to visit these places. Have a good day.

blint

“See the Real Country, not Touristland”

Badges & Stats in Croatia

Have you been to Croatia?

Latest Activity in Croatia