"The trip to Dallas never tasted better!" West by rsleisk
West Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 28 photos
West is a small town off of IH-35 North toward Dallas. The community has a Czech heritage and the kolache reigns supreme!
The Czech Stop is a must pit stop for delictable kolaches of every variety. Grab a boxful of kolaches and make the drive to Dallas a little more enjoyable.
EXIT 353 West, Texas
rsleisk's Related Pages
West Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KOLACHE CAPITAL OF TEXAS: WEST, TX"
- "The trip to Dallas never tasted better!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to West?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues