Port Isabel Tourist Trap Tips by rsleisk
Port Isabel Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Artistic Hermit crabs.
One can't miss the giant sea horse and coral reef that are clearly visible from the main road in Port Isabel. The Harris Sea Castle is a great place to wander through looking at various sea -crafts. If you bring the kids you'll be constantly telling them to not touch everything, but it is so irresistible for them.
There is definitely a lot to see. My kids especially enjoyed the Hermit crab display. Ornately painted shells make perfect homes for these critters. There is also a snack area where you can get some Blue Bell ice cream.
More Reviews (2)
rsleisk's Related Pages
Port Isabel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Isabel, Texas"
- "Gateway to South Padre Island"
- "Port Isabel"
- "PORT ISABEL TEXAS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Isabel
- Hotels in Port Isabel
- Restaurants in Port Isabel
- Shopping in Port Isabel
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Isabel
- See All...
Explore the World
- Amursk Hotels
- Padang Rengas Hotels
- Buhi Hotels
- Dos Bocas Hotels
- Alhaurín de la Torre
- Parit Jawa
Badges & Stats in Port Isabel
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Port Isabel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Isabel
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues