"Turn of the century charm!" Top 5 Page for this destination Gruene by rsleisk
Gruene Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 35 photos
Gruene is a beautifully restored historic town that was founded in the 1870's. If you are heading up or down IH-35 you must make a stop here to see small town Texas.
You can tour the Victorian houses, shop for crafts, eat at good restaurants, stay in a bed and breakfast, make tubing trips to the Guadalupe river or dance the night away at the historic dancehall.
This town offers something for everyone and is family orientated as well.
- Pros:Beautiful restored turn of the century town.
- In a nutshell:Great place to visit, something for everyone.
Gruene Hall is the oldest dancehall in Texas and is a great place to see live music. Many great acts perform here check... more travel advice
rsleisk's Related Pages
Gruene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Texas"
- "Turn of the century charm!"
- "T_Nowak1's new Gruene Page"
- "lumberjack83's new Gruene Page"
- "Gruene, Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gruene
- Transportation in Gruene
- Nightlife in Gruene
- Restaurants in Gruene
- Shopping in Gruene
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gruene
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Gruene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gruene
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues