"Texas's Gateway to the West!" Fort Stockton by rsleisk
Fort Stockton Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 79 photos
A wagon train of emigrants headed for California enters a narrow passage of the Davis Mountains. The scene, "Entrance to Wild Rose Pass," was painted by U.S. Army Capt. Arthur T. Lee in the mid- to late 1850s during his tour of duty in the Trans-Pecos. Image courtesy of the Rochester Historical Society.
Read more interesting historical facts at:
rsleisk's Related Pages
Fort Stockton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Fort Stockton Page"
- "Texas's Gateway to the West!"
- "WFTR's new Fort Stockton Page"
- "10eke's new Fort Stockton Page"
- "Fort Stockton"
- "P.O.S. Rally"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Stockton
- Hotels in Fort Stockton
- Restaurants in Fort Stockton
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fort Stockton
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Fort Stockton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Stockton
Photos in Fort StocktonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues