Mountain Home Things to Do Tips by rsleisk
Mountain Home Things to Do: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Teapot Dome area
On Highway 20 about seven miles north of town there is a historical sign marker for Rattlesnake Station, the original site of Mountain Home, until the railroad was built in 1883 and the town moved to its present site.
On the opposite side of the highway you can drive down a gravel road to Teapot Dome another historic site for the Oregon Trail. Here you can hike over ruts from wagon wheels left in the ground.
Directions: Highway 20 about seven miles north of town.
rsleisk's Related Pages
Mountain Home Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain Home"
- "Not a place I would of picked to live"
- "La beba in Mountain Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mountain Home
- Hotels in Mountain Home
- Restaurants in Mountain Home
- Shopping in Mountain Home
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mountain Home
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Mountain Home?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mountain Home
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues