"Northern Idaho Gem" Coeur d'Alene by rsleisk
Coeur d'Alene Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 62 photos
If you are in Idaho you have to visit Couer d'Alene. The city is really beautiful surrounded by a gorgeous lake. You can take a ferry ride or view the lake by plane.
I was working in Spokane, at Fairchild AFB and my buddy and I decided to head out east one weekend into Idaho and further into Montana.
Northern Idaho is truly a sight to behold, perfectly pointed mountains and equally pointed pine trees and where there is a valley there is a winding river...Beautiful!!!
I was not able to try this but it looks like a pretty interesting and difficult green to play. Try your hand at it.
- In a nutshell:Clean fresh air, moutains, pine trees!
rsleisk's Related Pages
Coeur d'Alene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Lakes"
- "Bike Trip of a lifetime - Day 1"
- "worldzgirl's new Coeur d'Alene Page"
- "remio's new Coeur d'Alene Page"
- "4th of July at Coeur D'Alene"
- ""Home Sweet Home", For Now!"
- "City of Lakes Surprises in Idaho"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coeur d'Alene
- Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
- Nightlife in Coeur d'Alene
- Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coeur d'Alene
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Coeur d'Alene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coeur d'Alene
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues