"Bruneau Dunes" Bruneau Dunes State Park by rsleisk
Bruneau Dunes State Park Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
I spent two weeks in Mountain Home working at the AFB and was happy to find Bruneau Dunes State Park. The park area is very beautiful and tranquil...you can hear yourself breathe.
Miss Kitty Wilkins, "The Idaho Horse Queen" was a familiar figure in Mtn. Home in the 1890s. Later, during World War One, thousands of hers and others horses from the Bruneau Desert were shipped from Mtn. Home to the War in Europe and the City became know as the Horse Capitol of the West.
- In a nutshell:A beautiful serene expanse of Idaho wilderness.
rsleisk's Related Pages
Bruneau Dunes State Park Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bruneau Dunes State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bruneau Dunes State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bruneau Dunes State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Naples Intro, 27 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Catania Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tashkent Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almaty Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anchorage Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Herculaneum Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues