"Maui" Maui by akskibunny
Maui Travel Guide: 1,886 reviews and 5,612 photos
Having never been to the Hawaiian islands before, I expected to spend my trip to Maui vying for a spot on the beach and waiting for hours in resturants. I was pleasantly surprised to find this wasn't the case at all even though I was there for part of the high season. I spent the whole trip on Maui; my friends went off to other islands. When we compared "notes", they all said they wish they had spent more time on Maui because there was so much to experience (and the weather seemed to be nicer too!). Maui was wonderful.
- Pros:beautiful scenery, lots to do
- Cons:not cheap!
- In a nutshell:tropical paradise
Tsunami's is where the bold and the beautiful go to show off that tan they worked on all day. Located at the Grand... more travel advice
Head to the Ahihi Kina'u preserve in Makena for some excellent snorkelling or scuba diving. The water is incredibly... more travel advice
akskibunny's Related Pages
Maui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seamandrew's Maui Page"
- "whitneyone's Maui"
- "Visiting the Valley Isle"
- "Magnificent Maui"
- "Aloha Nui Loa...Fondest Regards...Much Love"
- "Visiting Hawaii's Valley Island: Maui"
- "The injured travelers guide to Maui"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maui
- Hotels in Maui
- Transportation in Maui
- Nightlife in Maui
- Restaurants in Maui
- Shopping in Maui
- Warnings and Dangers in Maui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maui
- 11 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Maui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maui
Top 10 Pages
- Maui Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Homer Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Anchorage 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Füssen 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Tangier Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vara Blanca 1 review, 5 photos
- Arizona 1 review, 4 photos
- Schloss Neuschwanstein 2 reviews, 2 photos
- London 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Arenal 1 review, 2 photos