"Magnificent Journeys" akskibunny's Profile
This is a view of Mt. McKinley (aka Denali) from here in Anchorage. Although Denali Nat Park is almost 5 hours by car, on a clear day McKinley stands right in our backyard.
I moved to Alaska 7 years ago (for the third time) and have loved every minute of it. There is so much to see and do that you are never bored! I've been to most of AK accessible by "roads". I've also driven the AlCan, Cassiar and the "sea-to-sky" highways and taken the ferry through southeast AK to get here so if you have any questions about this awesome place, just drop me an email until I can get some pointers and photos online!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 40 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on glabah's profile page
- Posted in Travel Seattle Forum "Re: Downtown breakfast restaurant"
- akskibunny and prasanna_k are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Classy & Comfy in BCN in Barcelona Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Architecture and Customs"
- updated a Tangier Travel Page "Chaos & Mystique"
updated their Profile Page "Magnificent Journeys"
Top 10 Pages
- Maui Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Homer Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Anchorage 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Füssen 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Tangier Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Vara Blanca 1 review, 5 photos
- Arizona 1 review, 4 photos
- Schloss Neuschwanstein 2 reviews, 2 photos
- London 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Arenal 1 review, 2 photos