"Fishing... Surfing... Dining... Everything!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sayulita by Jetgirly
Sayulita Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 78 photos
I visited Sayulita for five days in May, 2008 and then returned in late June, 2008. I took the opportunity to chill out on the beach, take a few surfing lessons, eat some good food and just re-energize. Sayulita is a great little town for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Mexican life.
- Pros:Good food, good surfing, quiet evenings to relax.
- Cons:Off season is really off!
Sayulita runs along a beautiful stretch of beach just north of Puerto Vallarta and the Bay of Banderas. For most of the... more travel advice
I went to Sayulita with the goal of standing up on a surfboard. I heard that El Tigre was a good surf school, but nobody... more travel advice
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Sayulita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fishing... Surfing... Dining... Everything!"
- "Sayulita Surf"
- "Lets SURF !!!"
- "Surfers Paridise"
- "Catch a Wave"
- "My most favorite quiet spot in the tropical sun..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sayulita
- Hotels in Sayulita
- Transportation in Sayulita
- Restaurants in Sayulita
- Shopping in Sayulita
- Warnings and Dangers in Sayulita
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sayulita
- 17 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Sayulita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sayulita
Photos in SayulitaSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 41 photos
No friends yet.