"Hillside Taxco" Taxco de Alarcón by Jetgirly
Taxco de Alarcón Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 90 photos
With white houses built on the side of hill after hill, Taxco is a great place to stretch your legs and relax for a day or two. Famous for silver, you could make a (long) day trip from Mexico City, or really take in the silver rush vibe by staying overnight.
- Pros:Hilly walking is good exercise, lots of silver shops, easy access from DF.
- Cons:Not enough to keep you occupied more than a day or two.
- In a nutshell:A picturesque town worth a visit.
Look at that pizza! It looks like a frozen McCain Mini Pizza designed for kids to put in their microwaves as an... more travel advice
You will find Cafe Punta del Cielo branches all over Mexico, from Sonora to Chiapas. The location in Taxco is right on... more travel advice
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Taxco de Alarcón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Colonial city in the mountains"
- "Hillside Taxco"
- "Taxco, Colonial Gem in the Hills"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taxco de Alarcón
- Hotels in Taxco de Alarcón
- Transportation in Taxco de Alarcón
- Restaurants in Taxco de Alarcón
- Shopping in Taxco de Alarcón
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Taxco de Alarcón
- 12 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Taxco de Alarcón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taxco de Alarcón
Photos in Taxco de AlarcónSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 41 photos
No friends yet.