"Zacatecas - High On My List!" Top 5 Page for this destination Zacatecas by Jetgirly

Zacatecas Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 189 photos

Worth a Visit!

I really enjoyed my stay in Zacatecas. I was there for three days, and those three days happened to fall during their annual cultural festival, so I was lucky enough to be able to take in concerts, dance performances and theatre for free! Even if festival hadn't been going on, there would have been lots to see and do. The historic center of the city is absolutely beautiful, and it's easy to walk everywhere you'll want to go (though it does take some time to get used to the altitude). I found the people to be really friendly, the food to be good (and affordable), and I was never bored. The perfect spot to spend a few days!

• Last visit to Zacatecas: Mar 2008
  • Intro Updated Mar 29, 2014

• Aug 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Your picture of Enchiladas Zacatecanas made me hungry and I'm dying for a recipe. I'll be sure to try them again at La Cantera Musical. Also, I loved Asado de Boda at La Leyenda. Actually, I love everything Zacatecan.

• Greggor58's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2008 at 5:16 PM

Hh Jetgirly.....great little page about Zacatecas....Funny....as I read....I was thinking the same as what "craic" said! YUM...except for the "tourist trap"...SOUNDS GREAT!!

• craic's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2008 at 12:23 PM

those restaurant tips are making me hungry!

Jetgirly

“I've come to eat all of your fruits and vegetables.”

Badges & Stats in Zacatecas

Have you been to Zacatecas?

Friends