Iasi Hotel Tips by Jetgirly Top 5 Page for this destination
Iasi Hotels: 352 reviews and 9 photos
Hotel Unirea in Iasi
I think my review of Hotel Unirea from TripAdvisor already appears on this site, so I'll keep it short and simple. I arrived in Iasi after a long bus trip from Chisinau, where I'd been staying in a dirt-cheap youth hostel. I was ready for a few creature comforts and my guidebook recommended Hotel Unirea. I really can't list any disadvantages of staying in this hotel. It was worth every penny, here's why:
- Awesome service from hotel staff (especially in the top-floor restaurant)
- The BEST included breakfast of all the business class hotels I stayed in
- Beautiful city views
- Comfortable beds
- Clean rooms
- Internet terminals in the lobby were always free
- Great central location
If at any point in your budget trip to Romania you have some extra dollars to splurge on accommodation, this would be a great place to do it.
Address: Piata Unirii St., No. 5, Iasi, Romania
Comparison: about average
Directions: City center!
More Reviews (15)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Iasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wonderful city of Iasi"
- "Iasi - culture and poverity"
- "Visit to Iasi"
- "La Revedere Moldova... Buna Romania!"
- "To matza's new Iasi Page"
- "Greetings from IASI!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iasi
- Hotels in Iasi
- Transportation in Iasi
- Restaurants in Iasi
- Shopping in Iasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Iasi
- See All...
Explore the World
- NH Mindoro
- Meitetsu Grand Hotel
- Ana Hotel Oita Oasis Tower
- Gran Atlanta Hotel
- Brittany Hotel
- Hotel Kronprinz
- Flandrischer Hof
- Oaklands Hotel
- Dar Charkia
- Boquete Garden Inn
- Danelis Apartments
- Travelodge Flagstaff / Grand Canyon
- Kawayanan Resort
- Club Vacacional Las Brisas
Badges & Stats in Iasi
- 16 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Iasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iasi
Photos in IasiSee All Photos (28)
Read real reviews about Iasi Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 41 photos
No friends yet.