"La Revedere Moldova... Buna Romania!" Top 5 Page for this destination Iasi by Jetgirly
Iasi Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 170 photos
Every since a terrifying run-in with a Roma woman on a bus in Italy in 2005 I'd dreamed of visiting Romania. In July, 2010 I stumbled off a bus from Chisinau, walked ten metres, watched a man get attacked by a stray dog and knew I was right at home.
- Pros:Easy access to Moldova and Hotel Unirea is a gem.
- Cons:There's nothing to do.
- In a nutshell:Overnight it- max.
Can't afford a trip to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower? The next best thing (at least in Iasi), is stopping by Grand Hotel... more travel advice
Golia Monastery is surrounded by tall, thick walls. In fact, I almost couldn't be bothered to find the entrance!... more travel advice
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Iasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wonderful city of Iasi"
- "Iasi - culture and poverity"
- "Visit to Iasi"
- "La Revedere Moldova... Buna Romania!"
- "To matza's new Iasi Page"
- "Greetings from IASI!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iasi
- Hotels in Iasi
- Transportation in Iasi
- Restaurants in Iasi
- Shopping in Iasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Iasi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Iasi
- 16 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Iasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iasi
Photos in IasiSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 41 photos
No friends yet.