"Marvelous Maramures" Sighetu Marmatiei by Jetgirly
Sighetu Marmatiei Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 81 photos
Sighetu Marmaţiei (commonly referred to as "Sighet") is an enchanting town in the Maramures region of Romania, located just across the river from Ukraine. The town is steeped in history and offers visitors a break from the hustle and bustle of other Romanian towns. It was one of the highlights of my trip and I encourage all travelers to Romania to include it on their itinerary!
- Pros:A peaceful, historic, unique town.
- In a nutshell:A must-see on your trip to Romania!
It's easy to get to Sighet. I happened to arrive by bus from Viseu de Sus (buses stop right on Piata Libertatii), but it... more travel advice
While the Roman Catholic Church may be the second-largest in Romania, the Roman Catholic Church building in Sighet is... more travel advice
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Sighetu Marmatiei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marvelous Maramures"
- "Sighetu Marmatiei"
- "Sighetu Marmatiei town, close to center of Europe"
- "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sighetu Marmatiei
- Hotels in Sighetu Marmatiei
- Transportation in Sighetu Marmatiei
- Restaurants in Sighetu Marmatiei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sighetu Marmatiei
- 17 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Sighetu Marmatiei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sighetu Marmatiei
Photos in Sighetu MarmatieiSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 41 photos
No friends yet.