"Home Sweet Home for a Bucovina Monastery Visit" Top 5 Page for this destination Suceava by Jetgirly
Suceava Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 287 photos
Suceava makes an excellent home base for a visit to the painted monasteries of Bucovina (UNESCO World Heritage Sites). You should consider staying at High Class Hostel, where AMAZING hostess Monica can handle the organization of your monastery tours and provide insight into the city of Suceava and the surrounding areas.
- Pros:Close to painted monasteries, home to High Class Hostel.
- Cons:The actual city can only keep you busy for a day or two.
- In a nutshell:Visit, and stay at High Class Hostel!
If you'll be doing any self-catering in Suceava, Kaufland Supermarket is the best place to stock up on food and... more travel advice
As one of the easternmost cities in Romania, Suceava spent the Middle Ages and Renaissance under constant threat of... more travel advice
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Suceava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Suceava"
- "Suceava and Southern Bucovina 2005"
- "MOLDAVIA AND BUCOVINA."
- "Home Sweet Home for a Bucovina Monastery Visit"
- "THE LAND OF LEGENDS"
- "Gateway to the Painted Churches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suceava
- Hotels in Suceava
- Transportation in Suceava
- Restaurants in Suceava
- Shopping in Suceava
- Warnings and Dangers in Suceava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suceava
- 17 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Suceava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suceava
Photos in SuceavaSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 38 photos
No friends yet.