"Avigliano and Sacra di San Michele" Avigliano by Jetgirly
Avigliano Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Avigliano is a small town located just outside Torino. From the town you can look up and see Sacra di San Michele perched high above on the side of a mountain. This historic monastary offers beautiful views of the surrounding cities and countryside, and on a clear day you can see all the way to Torino! Avigliano is famous in the region for its two beautiful lakes, and the quaint hotels and restaurants that surround them.
To read Avigliano from Torino is is possible to drive or take the train. Expect the trip to take about one hour, and remember that traffic back to the city on Sunday afternoon is crazy!
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Avigliano Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avigliano
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Avigliano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avigliano
Photos in AviglianoSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews
- Sighetu Marmatiei Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Brasov Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suceava Intro, 17 reviews, 43 photos
- Guanajuato Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
No friends yet.