"Paestum - Best Archaeological Site in Campania" Paestum by Jetgirly
Paestum Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 195 photos
I enjoyed my time in Paestum much more than my time in Pompeii or Herculaneum. It is a beautiful, country-side location with few tourists and even fewer commercialism. The ruins are amazing and so unlike anything else you can see in this part of the world. I would highly recommend that anyone visiting the south of Italy make a stop at this beautiful archaeological site!
- Pros:Beautiful Site, Beautiful Surroundings, Unique
- Cons:"Inbred"-Redneck Attitude of Local Residents
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Paestum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paestum's Temples"
- "The temples of Paestum"
- "Paestum - Magna Graecia"
- "Paestum - a hidden gem"
- "Greek Monuments in Italy/Paestum"
- "An other UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paestum
- Hotels in Paestum
- Transportation in Paestum
- Nightlife in Paestum
- Restaurants in Paestum
- Warnings and Dangers in Paestum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paestum
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Paestum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paestum
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews
- Sighetu Marmatiei Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Brasov Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 21 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suceava Intro, 17 reviews, 43 photos
- Guanajuato Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos
- Sighisoara Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos
No friends yet.