"Roatan (In and Around West End)" Isla de Roatán by Jetgirly
Isla de Roatán Travel Guide: 311 reviews and 723 photos
I went to Roatan in January 2008 to obtain my PADI Open Water Certification. I stayed in West End but ventured around to West Bay, Coxen Hole and Sandy Bay. I'm filing all my tips under Roatan because as a tourist planning my trip, that was where I looked for information.
- Pros:Beautiful weather, coral reefs right off the beach, great dining and good, cheap diving.
- Cons:Giant centipedes.
- In a nutshell:I can't wait to go back!
There are several ways to get around Roatan. Most of the time, you should be able to get around by foot. Towns like West... more travel advice
I promise, you will never get sick of the beautiful sunsets in West End. No matter where you are in town, the Carribbean... more travel advice
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Isla de Roatán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Island of Roatan - Honduras"
- "Isla de Roatan, Honduras"
- "Roatan of Las Islas de la Bahia"
- "A Nice Balance Of Shear Relaxation & Terror !"
- "La isla Bonita"
- "The Adventure"
- "Perfect Mixture of Caribbean and Central America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de Roatán
- Hotels in Isla de Roatán
- Transportation in Isla de Roatán
- Nightlife in Isla de Roatán
- Restaurants in Isla de Roatán
- Shopping in Isla de Roatán
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de Roatán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla de Roatán
- 23 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Isla de Roatán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla de Roatán
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 41 photos
No friends yet.