"Paris in August - Don't Go!" Paris by Jetgirly
Paris Travel Guide: 22,586 reviews and 55,354 photos
We were staying in London for the summer and decided to head over to Paris. Unfortunately, we didn't know that many people head out of the city during August, and retreat the country. This meant that a lot of great stores, museums and attractions were closed for the entire time we were there. I had really wanted to go to the Fashion Museum (La Musee de Mode) but it too was closed.
- In a nutshell:Fabulous City for Eleven Months of the Year!
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 41 photos
No friends yet.