"Jetgirly's Page" Jetgirly's Profile
DEAR ABBY: There is an annoying woman in my office who insists on telling people to "smile." It's ridiculous -- as if she expects people to go around with permanent grins on their faces for no reason. What is a good response to people who order you to "Smile!" out of the blue? -- NOT FROWNING IN ONTARIO
DEAR NOT FROWNING: I agree, it is obnoxious to be ordered to smile on cue. The next time it happens, look the offender in the eye and say, "I AM smiling. If you want to see a smile, look in a mirror. Now leave me alone. I have work to do."
- December 1, 2006
I've traveled a lot. Check my pages to see where.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,226 Reviews
- 2,382 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 75 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
- updated a Zacatecas Travel Page "Zacatecas - High On My List!"
- Posted in Travel Calgary Forum "Re: Relocating To calgary"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Regal Riga"
- Wrote a Review Opening Hours in Vilnius Local Customs
updated their Profile Page "Jetgirly's Page"
- Commented on codrutz's profile page
PhotosSee All Photos (2382)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 136 reviews, 137 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 37 reviews, 113 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos
- Gdansk Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 51 reviews, 65 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalajara Intro, 32 reviews, 83 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 32 reviews, 80 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 25 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 65 reviews, 38 photos
No friends yet.