"West Java, a SUNDANESE PARAHYANGAN" West Java Province by meiyergani
West Java Province Travel Guide: 751 reviews and 1,877 photos
Bumi Parahyangan is what Indonesian peoples called for the land of West Java Province. It was fascinating land to explore by there are so many beautiful places such as lakes with a Dams, Seas with beaches, and so many mountains with its terraces of rice fields. The western parts of this region is Bogor, a district at the border line of Jakarta. Travelling by train from Jakarta to Bandung is crossing a half parts of West Java Province, on the way to Bandung by ARGO GDE train or by PARAHYANGAN train from Jakarta vise versa is a different experience as we can see a beautiful panorama of green green grass, green paddy field and green scenery of Mountains and Hills along the journey as seen in this picture
Bandung is the capital city of West Java Province also known as Parijs van Java, located about 180 km east of Jakarta. At the week end or in public or school holidays, Bandung was one of popular tourist destination, primarily for Indonesian peoples who lives in Jakarta and its surrounding city, they were traveling to Bandung for shopping, enjoy a cool climate of Lembang and mount Tangkuban Perahu and Maribaya mountain resort
The western parts of West Java were Bogor, Sukabumi, Cianjur, Bekasi and Purwakarta, while the Eastern parts were Garut, Tasikmalaya, Cirebon, Kuningan, and Ciamis
Bogor is an old City well-known with its Botanical Garden and President Palace, while Purwakarta is a small sub district with its beautiful scenery of Jatiluhur Dam, Sukabumi with its indian ocean at the southern part and Cianjur with its cool climate of Puncak Pass, Cibodas and Safari Park. Cirebon with its Keraton, a Sultan Palace, Tasikmalaya and Ciamis with its a very popular GREEN CANYON and Pangandaran southern ocean beach resorts
- In a nutshell:The beautiful scenery of Parahyangan Land
Take a breath of fresh air and admire the gorgeous mountain scenery during stay at Club Bali Puncak. Whether you are... more travel advice
Enjoy the trip From Jakarta to Bandung, the 'heart' of West Java Province by TRAIN is worth to experience. Argo Gde is... more travel advice
meiyergani's Related Pages
West Java Province Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OTBP: West Java's South Coast"
- "Jawa Barat / West Java Province"
- "West Java, a SUNDANESE PARAHYANGAN"
- "Off beaten path"
- "Priangan - beautiful rice terraces and nature"
- "West Java"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Java Province
- Hotels in West Java Province
- Transportation in West Java Province
- Nightlife in West Java Province
- Restaurants in West Java Province
- Shopping in West Java Province
- Warnings and Dangers in West Java Province
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Java Province
- 103 Reviews
- 334 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to West Java Province?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Java Province
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Special Capital Region of Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 216 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Intro, 66 reviews, 148 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 43 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aceh Special Region Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 39 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 31 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sumatra Province Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bandung Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Special Region Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palembang Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue