"NEGERI SULTAN ISKANDARIAH" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Kangsar by meiyergani
Kuala Kangsar Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 231 photos
Kuala Kangsar is located 60 km north of Ipoh, as one of tourist destination, Kuala Kangsar is a Royal Town where we can see beautiful of Sultan Iskandariah Palace, Perak River side Park. As its memo that 'Kuala Kangsar Indah Menawan', means that the KK is beautiful and fascinating
The Palace is worth to visit, unfortunately it was closed for Public, eventhough one still could enjoy its environment and the landscape, its fine architecture and a place for breathtaking
The mosque which constructed in September 1913 bySultan Perak - Sultan Idris Shah and completed in year 1917. In year 2002 till yhe year 2003 the mosque was renovated by Sultan Iskandarsah.
As we enter the main street to Kuala Kangsar City Center, on the left side of the street, we can see a Guide Board high... more travel advice
Kuala Kangsar was well known with its Lhaksha, peoples said that it was peculiar at Kuala Kangsar, but it was good only... more travel advice
meiyergani's Related Pages
Kuala Kangsar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Kangsar - Perak Royal Town"
- "Its where I was born...."
- "NEGERI SULTAN ISKANDARIAH"
- "Kuala Kangsar - Bandar Diraja"
- "Kuala Kangsar ~ The Royal Town"
- "Kuala Kangsar"
- "Serene Royal K Kangsar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Kangsar
- Hotels in Kuala Kangsar
- Transportation in Kuala Kangsar
- Nightlife in Kuala Kangsar
- Restaurants in Kuala Kangsar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Kangsar
- 12 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Kuala Kangsar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Kangsar
Photos in Kuala KangsarSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Special Capital Region of Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 216 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Intro, 66 reviews, 148 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aceh Special Region Intro, 42 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 38 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sumatra Province Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bandung Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lampung Province Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palembang Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue