"PALEMBANG,MUSI RIVER , AMPERA BRIDGE" Top 5 Page for this destination Palembang by meiyergani
Palembang Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 99 photos
London Bridge is wellknown in the world, but i never go therre, I think Ampera bridge is also an awesome, a bridge that split up PALEMBANG, acapital city of SOUTH SUMATRA Province, into two parts, West and East Bank, we can see a maritime activities from the bridge, where Musi river flow under its huge Bridge, and also a beautiful Panorama of South Sumatra's Ground Zero from far away,The bridge has 1,777 meters in length, 22 m in width and 11,50 m in height and was built in April 1962 finished 1964, long ago, the middle parts of the bridge could be lift up allowing a big ship with maximum of 44,50 m in height passed the river under the bridge, However, since 1970 it could not be lift up anymore by the cost of Maintenance
The Length of Musi River is about 460 KM, it divided South Sumatra Province from The East to the Westwhich consist of EIGHT Tributaries.
Benteng Kuto Besak means a Fortress of a Big City
If one strolling along the River Bank of Musi, there are many floating coffee shop with which one can enjoy Musi River... more travel advice
It was a jungle, a conservation and recreation park at the middle of Palembang City, This Park situated 7 km meter from... more travel advice
meiyergani's Related Pages
Palembang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PALEMBANG,MUSI RIVER , AMPERA BRIDGE"
- "City by the River"
- "Pasar Kentut - Fart Market"
- "Palembang trip"
- "Palembang - the second largest city in Sumatra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palembang
- Hotels in Palembang
- Restaurants in Palembang
- Shopping in Palembang
- Warnings and Dangers in Palembang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palembang
- 15 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Palembang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palembang
Photos in PalembangSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Special Capital Region of Jakarta Intro, 66 reviews, 209 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Intro, 66 reviews, 148 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 38 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aceh Special Region Intro, 41 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bandung Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sumatra Province Intro, 18 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lampung Province Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues