"PULAU WEH JAUH DIMATA DEKAT DIHATI" Pulau We by meiyergani
Pulau We Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 50 photos
PULAU WEH JAUH DI MATA DEKAT DIHATI means WEH ISLAND, OUT OF THE EYES BUT CLOSE TO THE HEART.
PULAU (island) Weh is Indonesian most Western Island situated at the Northern tips of Aceh Special Region or NANGGROE ACEH DARUSSALAM which can be reached via Banda Aceh's ULEE LHEUE Sea Port.
Some popular destination one can see in Pulau WEH are: SABANG, a small town which grown since the Era of colonisation when Potuguese Trader, British Trader and Dutch Trader come to Indonesia for Spices, Coffee and other Agriculture business.
Then some tourist spots GAPANG, IBOIH and PULAU RUBIAH , Water FRont Resort where we can find a diversified of MARINE LIFE and "INDONESIA NOL KILO METER" or Indonesia ZERO KILOMETER.
PULAU WEH is One of Indonesian Popular Tourist Destination belong to NANGGROE ACEH DARUSSALAM Province. The island can be reached from Banda Aceh ULEE LHEUE SEA PORT by Using speed boat which will take 45 minutes to the destination or by FERRY which will take TWO HOURS.
SABANG is a small town 10 KM to the North from BALOHAN Sea Ports , while GAPANG, IBOIH AND PULAU RUBIAH are about 30 KM drive by Land Transportation.
BALOHAN is a Region which is located at the South East of PULAU WEH. All visitors come and leave PULAU WEH via a Natural deep SEA PORT at BALOHAN Bay which was located 10 km South of SABANG
meiyergani's Related Pages
Pulau We Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pulau We
- Hotels in Pulau We
- Transportation in Pulau We
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau We
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau We
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Pulau We?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau We
Photos in Pulau WeSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Special Capital Region of Jakarta Intro, 66 reviews, 209 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indonesia Intro, 66 reviews, 148 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 38 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aceh Special Region Intro, 41 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bogor Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bukittinggi Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bandung Intro, 28 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sumatra Province Intro, 18 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lampung Province Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kupang Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues