"Seferihisar and Environs" Seferihisar by emrekarasahin
Seferihisar Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
boat trip from the nice town Sigacik to some of the clearest and cleanest natural harbors of Aegean Sea...
Sigacik is about 5 km to the west of Seferihisar. It is a yachting harbor and has fish restaurants.
Daily boat tours are available, nice for swimming and sight seeing...
Karaburun is the most western point of Turkey, to the south of beautiful Izmir...The road to the Karaburun has a very nice scenery, with plenty of summer houses.
This road is the extension of Cesme motorway, which takes you to one of the most favourite windsurfing places of the world.
- Pros:Close to major tourism centers...
emrekarasahin's Related Pages
Seferihisar Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seferihisar
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Seferihisar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seferihisar
Photos in SeferihisarSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Selcuk Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Roosevelt Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seferihisar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Boston Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Van Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.