Puerto Princesa City Hotel Tips by asianbelle Top 5 Page for this destination
Puerto Princesa City Hotels: 5,880 reviews and 116 photos
Casa Linda Inn
The inn's structure is so reminiscent of native houses in the countryside - one level but elevated from the ground. The roof is made from nipa, the walls from sawali, the floor from wide wooden planks, and the frame from bamboo. However the bathrooms are modern despite the absence of hot water. A well tended inner garden has a gazebo at the center where guests can converge, read or simply relax.
The inn has 11 rooms with a choice between aircon and fan. They also have a stock room where you can leave your things and an ensuite bathroom where you can freshen up in case you arrive prior to check in time of 12nn.
The staff are very accommodating and friendly. They could arrange your transport and day trips at no additional cost. And being locals, they share valuable tips - must see, must eat, must avoid, etc.
Unique Qualities: A unique practice (which I failed to abide by) is the taking off of footwear when entering the inn. I wasn't aware of it until another guest called my attention. Well, it is not strictly implemented (nor followed), but it was a new experience for me.
Address: Trinidad Road (off Rizal Avenue)
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Less than 5 minutes from the airport. Toward the direction of the city proper, enter a small alley to your left when you reach Badjao Inn. It is immediately at the back of it.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +63 48 433-2606, 433-2309 (fax)
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (22)
- OFF is it!
- Malaria Alert!
- See All Vietnamese's French bread
- See All Vietnamese Village
asianbelle's Related Pages
Puerto Princesa City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Finally my Puerto Princesa Page!!!"
- "Princess of All Ports"
- "Visiting Puerto Princesa"
- "My Puerto Princesa City Homepage"
- "puerto princesa!!!"
- "So, this is Puerto??!?"
- "Princess in Puerto Princesa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Princesa City
- Hotels in Puerto Princesa City
- Transportation in Puerto Princesa City
- Nightlife in Puerto Princesa City
- Restaurants in Puerto Princesa City
- Shopping in Puerto Princesa City
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Princesa City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Princesa City
- 23 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 35 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Puerto Princesa City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Princesa City
- Posted in Travel Province of Zambales Forum "Re: Iba, Zambales to Tagaytay"
- Commented on one of asianbelle's Puerto Princesa City travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mitra's Ranch"
- Wrote a Review OFF is it! in Puerto Princesa City What to Pack
- created a Puerto Princesa City Travel Page "Princess of All Ports"
Photos in Puerto Princesa CitySee All Photos (22)
Read real reviews about Puerto Princesa City Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Singapore Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacloban City Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Melaka Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue