Davao City Transportation Tips by asianbelle Top 5 Page for this destination
Davao City Transportation: 27 reviews and 33 photos
Cebu Pacific Air
There are 3 major local airlines servicing the Manila-Davao route. However, probably due to family loyalty ;-), I have to fly on Cebu Pacific. Sans this, I must admit that I will still choose CebuPac. Short of sounding like an advertisement for the airline, I experienced how "on time" they really are!
In my last flight, we left Davao 10 minutes earlier than scheduled and landed in Manila 25 minutes ahead of estimated arrival time. Can you beat that? They may not serve the best meals, but they live up to their claim of "on time" flights (which I think they should amend to "ahead of time" flights).
And what made my Manila-Davao flight more memorable was, I won a "stress squeezie" during their in-flight contest which is a replica of the new Airbus 320 that was used for the flight.
Phone: +63 2 636-4938
Tricylce is a 3-wheel vehicle common throughout the country although there are variations in make and passenger capacity depending on the area. Their common deminator is: the body/sidecar is made of stainless steel while the roof is made from leatherette material.
I really got my surprise when I saw this tricycle. It was the first time I saw one with a garden umbrella as roof. Can't stop laughing!
From the main highway going up to Eden, this unique vehicle is the only mode of transpo available (well, except for visitors like me who took a cab from the city).
More Reviews (13)
asianbelle's Related Pages
Davao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!"
- "Davao: The Place Beyond the High Grounds"
- "The world's largest city"
- "Davao City -Home Sweet Home"
- "Peaceful City"
- "MY HOME"
- "Madayaw Davao!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davao City
- Hotels in Davao City
- Transportation in Davao City
- Nightlife in Davao City
- Restaurants in Davao City
- Shopping in Davao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Davao City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Maradana Hotels
- Bali Hotels
- British Virgin Islands
- Mamie Hotels
- Vauquois Hotels
- Fairmont Hot Springs
Badges & Stats in Davao City
- 15 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 40 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Davao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davao City
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Singapore Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacloban City Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Melaka Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos