Davao City Things to Do Tips by asianbelle Top 5 Page for this destination
Davao City Things to Do: 83 reviews and 156 photos
Eden Nature Park
Eden Nature Park is located 3000 feet above sea level and provides a sweeping view of Davao City and Davao Gulf. It used to be a logging area which in 1971 was developed by the Ayalas of Davao as a mountain resort. The development started with the planting of pine trees that now numbered close to 100,000.
The resort is divided into several attraction and recreation spots - dining and entertainment plaza, amphitheater, herb garden, fishing village, playground, hiking trail, deer/zoo, fruit orchard, and cottages. It is ideal for camping, retreat, and communing with nature.
My favorite areas are the amphitheater and lola's herb garden. The amphitheater resembles a Roman-style theater and is becoming a popular venue for garden weddings and debut parties. Lola's or grandmother's garden on the other hand is where you can find various herbal and medicinal plants. It also has the best view of the city below.
For day trip, entrance fee varies depending on the time of your arrival. If you get there before lunch, fee is P330 inclusive of buffet lunch. In my case, I went in the afternoon and paid P165 inclusive of snacks. A shuttle is available for touring the place at P50/pax.
Address: Eden, Toril
Directions: From the city center, take a cab and head southwards to Toril District. Make sure that you arrange with the cab driver your return trip as public transpo is difficult to find in the area. Round trip plus waiting time is approximately P800.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +63 82 299-1020, 296-0791
Shrine of the Infant Jesus of Prague
Address: Shrine Hills, Matina
More Reviews (14)
asianbelle's Related Pages
Davao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!"
- "Davao: The Place Beyond the High Grounds"
- "The world's largest city"
- "Davao City -Home Sweet Home"
- "Madayaw Davao!"
- "Peaceful City"
- "MY HOME"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davao City
- Hotels in Davao City
- Transportation in Davao City
- Nightlife in Davao City
- Restaurants in Davao City
- Shopping in Davao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Davao City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Davao City
- 16 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 40 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Davao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davao City
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 25 reviews, 30 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Singapore Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacloban City Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Melaka Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue